St. Zaccaria church, in Codevigo municipality, was first mentioned in 1173 and at that time it belonged to the Piove di Sacco parish church. It was the architect Falconetto, friend of Alvise Cornaro, who designed the lines of the recently restored 16th-century building.
In the early decades of the present century the bell tower was renovated. In particular the soaring spire was replaced by the current big unnamed tower to which they added the figure of Redentore.
Nearby Chiesa di San Zaccaria:
points of interest near St. Zaccaria church in Codevigo (within 1-km)
parkings near St. Zaccaria church in Codevigo
all the churches near St. Zaccaria church