It was one of the residence of Alvise Cornaro in the territory of Codevigo, maybe the one where he stayed during his first visit.
In one of the maps by Nicolò Da Cortivo, dated back to 1563, is mentioned as “house of coner” surrounded by casoni with thatched roof. It has gable facade crowned by battlements and behind is extended the gabled roof. Nowadays the building hosts a restaurant.
It is located in the village of Cambroso.